Babylon 5 DVD box set?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Michael Hoffman, Aug 14, 2001.

1. Michael Hoffman

Michael Hoffman Auditioning

Is there? or has anybody heard of the possibility of the Babylon 5 saga in a dvd seasonal box set?

2. Joseph DeMartino

Joseph DeMartino Lead Actor

Joseph DeMartino
    Episodes of the show are supposed to arrive next year, but Warner Home Video still hasn't released any information about the number of episodes per disc, packaging, extras or aspect ratios.
    Two of the TV movies (The Gathering and In the Beginning) are due on December 4th according to Amazon.com, which is taking pre-orders for the double-feature disc. But again, no technical information has been released and WHV still hasn't officially announced this disc, either. (And so far no other on-line retailer is accepting pre-orders, at least that I've been able to find.)
    Between their continued silence on B5, the "Best of" Friends and "Theme Pack" Southpark releases, and the Wonka widescreen fiasco, I hope the WHV folks are wearing their Nomex underwear when the live chat rolls around. They're going to need it if some of these issues haven't been addressed by then.
    Regards,
    Joe
    ------------------

3. TheoGB

TheoGB Screenwriter

Hmm. It might be time to get your set-up multiregional. We already have complete Friends and South Park DVD series over here. I'd guess that it will be later but I imagine we'll get complete B5 series too.
    Theo