What's new

Baby girl FINALLY born 4/10/03 (1 Viewer)

Rives Elmore

Stunt Coordinator
Well, she is finally here. She was due April 1st, but that day came and went without so much as a hint of any action. 10 days later the doc ordered my wife into the hospital for inducing.

First they tried "cervidil" which basically did nothing. Then they started "pitocin", shortly thereafter contractions were merely 3 minutes apart. At 6cm's contractions became so strong (side effect of pitocin) the baby's heart rate would drop from 120+ down to 60-70. Doctor watched for a few minutes then ordered a C-Section. She was born 4/10/03 12:36pm

Weight : 7lbs 10oz
Length : 21 inches

Pics :

Its COLD in here !!

Sooo Tiny

{Neo} Woah! {/Neo}

Ready to go home

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
***Awwwwwww***

congrats rives!

Does she have a name yet? (im assuming its a she by that pink hat thing she has in the last picture) :D

Mike Voigt

Supporting Actor
Congrats! She looks great!

So where's the proud papa? ;)

I just became an uncle for the 6th time :D.

Mike

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
You're in for a world of trouble when she reaches the teenage years if she's being this difficult as a fetus. :D

Congrats! :emoji_thumbsup:

Andrew Pratt

Senior HTF Member
Congrat's my first child (daughter) was born on the 5th so I have some idea of what you're going though! Its great isn't it!

Rives Elmore

Stunt Coordinator
Great it is. My PC and Consoles are collecting dust, we just sit around and watch her all day. LOVE IT!!

Tony-B

Senior HTF Member
Congrats on a cute baby, Rives! I hope Ansley Elizabeth grows up to be a big movie fan. Hope she doesn't cry too much. ;)

Jordan_E

Senior HTF Member
Congrats!
We had our first daughter in Feb. It's an awesome responsibility and an awesome experience!

Tim Markley

Screenwriter
Congratulations! I'm sure that the waiting was tough. Is she your first? My son was born on the 4th and my wife and I are still trying to get used to all the feedings and diaper changes. We're exhausted!!! :D

Chris Hovanic

Supporting Actor
congrats.... My Boy is just over a year... every day, week, month its something new and exciting. Your world will never go back to the way it was but I think its worth it.

Now I know why my parrents are up by 6:00am every day :D

BTW have you kid proofed your gear? Just wait muhahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.