What's new

Babes of the '80s (2 Viewers)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I first saw Zuniga in the Sure Thing. I used to be big on Lane from the Outsiders days. Fiorentino was good in Gotcha!.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I didn't realize it, but her last name is actually spelled "Fiorentino", not "Florentino", I've made that mistake in the past as well.

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
Another vote for Markie Post:
htf_imgcache_17794.jpeg

How about Wilma Deering (Erin Grey)?
htf_imgcache_17795.jpeg

Not sure if she's already been mentioned, but there's always room for the original Daisy Duke:
htf_imgcache_17796.jpeg

A better shot of Sigourney:
htf_imgcache_17797.jpeg

Jamie Lee Curtis shed her scream-queen image (and some of her clothes) to emerge as a sex symbol in the 1983 comedy Trading Places:
htf_imgcache_17798.jpeg

A better pic of Geena Davis, from her modelling days:
htf_imgcache_17799.jpeg

Regards,
Joe

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I don't normally like to post totally NSFW images, but how else can I get the point across about Claudia from European Vacation? I never saw her in anything else. Dammit. This was a true moment in the life of most male children of the '80s:
htf_imgcache_18873.jpeg

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
DaveMcS said:
One more....who could forget Fast Times??
"Life's the same..as moving in stereo......"
htf_imgcache_17760.jpeg
Yeah! She was the first one I thought of. But I noticed she was already represented. Hell, you can't represent her enough...I realise that now. find a good one...post it here!
htf_imgcache_18874.jpeg

From "Paradise"...a film that proves there is a God.
I think she was the source of many of my "can't stand up to get out of my school desk" daydreaming at school moments. Of course, a burst of wind through the class room door would tighten my jeans back then.

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
I'm glad you found one. It definitely represents the single reason to view the film at all. Thank God they went ahead and followed it up with Christmas Vac. I'm surprised this didn't kill the idea when it was first presented to the suits.
Here's some more...
KRULL redhead...Lysette Anthony
(can't find a pic from Krull...I'll try doing a screen grab later)
htf_imgcache_18879.jpeg

Chick from Dragonslayer...(am I the only one who finds her endlessly hot? Maybe it's the fantasy nerd in me)
htf_imgcache_18875.jpeg

Chick from DALLAS and Ice Pirates....Mary Crosby. She and Michelle Rodregez have the same lips. Yummy!
htf_imgcache_18876.jpeg

Sleepaway Camp girl. Well, before the end anyway. Very cute girl.
htf_imgcache_18878.jpeg

The various Friday the 13th girls. Although I don't know about their facial features...I may've been staring at their naked boobs the whole time....
NEED MORE WOMEN OF COLOR!!
How about Rae Dawn Chong. Naked for us in Quest for Fire. She showed a cave dude how to really do it with feeling. I feel like I owe her money for that.
htf_imgcache_18877.jpeg

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I agree with every last choice in this thread! :)
You know that I usually thrown down with the pics but I just don't have the time right now so some of my favs by name are (you know who they are)...
Michelle Johnson First saw her in Blame it On Rio and she drove me nuts! Loved her ever since.
Pheobe Cates Coming out of the pool in Fast Times, don't think I need to say anymore. :eek:
Jenny Wright
Kelly Preston The bedroom scene in Mischief...nuff said.
Mia Sara I can understand why Ferris would ditch school to spend the day with this raven-haired honey. :)
Emily Llyod The low key english actress who usually played someone's daughter in the 80's. Been in love with her since the excellent drama In Country starring a freshly post-Die Hard Bruce Willis in one of his first great dramatic roles. Those that saw him in that movie knew what a great actor he could be years before the rest of the world with Pulp Fiction.
Cynthia Gibb Saw her first in Short Circuit 2 oddly enough lol.
Daphne Zuniga Was obsessed with her in the 80's!
Kristian Alfonso You remember her best probably as uncle Jesse's girlfriend on Full House. Or as 'Hope' on Days of Our Lives depending on what kind of guy you are. :D
Pricilla Barnes By far the sexiest of all the roommates on Three's Company, when she would wear those skimpy nighties...WHOA!
Elizabeth Shue Let's face it, it was every teenage boy's dream to be Daniel Larusso. I hope I was correct in that assumption because I either struck major chords of nostalgia in you guys or I just made myself look like the biggest dork on Earth. :crazy:
Kirstie Ally I know she's most famous for Cheers but I first saw her in the Tom Selleck robots-on-the-rampage thriller Runaway (still love that cool gun that Gene Simmons had lol).
Alyssa Milano when she started to grow up on Who's the Boss? she started to drive me and all my friends nuts!
Claudia Christian The sexiest one to get taken over by an alien serial killer in The Hidden. :)
Diane Lane Probably famous to most of you for Streets of Fire but I first saw her in Lady Beware and immediately became a fan. :)
Kari Wuhrer On MTV's Remote Control. Ken Ober was a total tool but she was awesome!
Sherlyn Fenn Once again first saw her in a more obscure role as the hottie and target of Charlie Sheen's affection in the supernatural teen thriller The Wraith. I quickly got caught up in all things Fenn after that. :eek:
Amy Dolenz From She's Out Control.
Tawny Kitean From Witchboard.
Diane Franklin First saw her in Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure, i'm so glad Rufis got her out of England before she had to marry that royal ugly dude.
Apolonia Saw Purple Rain in the theater with my mom and my sister, imagine the discomfort.
Vanity From the Berry Gordy masterpiece Berry Gordy's The Last Dragon (still love that movie lol..."Leroy!!").
Theresa Russell Oozes sexiness in anything she did back then!
And Finally (for now)
Kathleen Turner First saw her in The Man With Two Brains.

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
Yeah, those chicks from the Prince 1999 video were hot. I loved that video for that reason.
Inspector Hammer! said:
and she drove me nuts! Loved her ever since.
She makes you forget Demi Moore is in the film too.
She has at least one great scene in Beverly Hillbillies the Movie too. When she's walking down the stair and that kid sees her for the first time. It's best to watch that scene using the Standard version of the DVD. You see more of her.

Brandon_T

Screenwriter
I remember Erika Eleniak from the awful movie Chasers, but she made it good for one scene in particular. Yes I know that wasn't an 80's movie, but damn!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks