What's new

B5 season 3 up for pre-order on Amazon! (1 Viewer)

Blu

Screenwriter
I guess that it is now a official fact that B5 S3 will be coming out in August instead of much later in the year!

This was discussed earlier about a rumor that it would be August instead of November or December!

Perhaps this now sets up a November or December S4 release?

Blu

Screenwriter
I'm excited about this release as this is the first time I've seen the series. I saw a few episodes while it was in its original run on tv but never got into this show.
So I picked it up on DVD and have loved it!

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
:confused: Blu, I am a bit rushed and can't look right now, but didn't I already post this a while back? I know that over at TVShowsOnDVD we set up the Babylon 3 release listing back on May 24th. I think it had the link to Amazon's entry back then.

My memory may be failing me, though. If I missed spreading the word on this, then I apologize.

8/12 is definately the date, though. WARNING: SELF-SERVING SPAM TO FOLLOW (ACTUALLY TRYING TO HELP BLU WITH POSSIBLY USEFUL INFO): You can sign up for our service to get e-mails when we list the new releases, by-the-way. No charge. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.