B4-Plus finally arrived!! Very cool

Jorge UF

Stunt Coordinator
damn fine setup. You went from having nothing to this!!! Talk about an upgrade. Damn that sub is freakin huge. It makes the 40" TV look pretty small. I don't know how your not sweating having all those cones exposed. I wouldn't let anyone in that room.

By the way Tom or Ron, will there be driver covers for the b4 plus anytime soon? I can't buy a speaker, especially one that expensive that has no speaker cover. My nerves would kill me.

SVS-Ron

Screenwriter
Jorge,

I'm behind on getting pics done but you can have nice slender grills over your B4-Plus woofers now. I'm looking at one in fact. They neatly accent the sub's lines with nice squareish shape and rounded corners.

Drop us a line if you want to explore this with yours. We'll be charging a nominal amount for these either at the time of ordering, or we plan to offer retro-fits for any folks with current B4-Plus subs.

The cosmetic issue with the woofers has actually already been solved but we're expecting woofers with the logo again (current ones come without) for customers that DO want exposed woofers.

Ron

Adam_Reiter

Second Unit
Ron,

Is there anyway I can see the grills too? I am very very interested in the grills. Please let me know.

I really wish I could send 1000 new customers to SVS. I have never experienced customer service the likes of Tom, Ron, and Eric anywhere. SVS frickin rules all and I will try and buy as many products from them that I can from now on. Just unbelievable!!

John Doran

Screenwriter
hi adam,

congratulations on the B4+ - that's a hell of a set-up you have there.

personally, i like the way the sub looks without the grilles, as does my wife. but it's certainly great that you can now have it either way; please post some pictures of the sub with the grilles if you end up getting them.

how does your daughter like really loud movies? i'm currently trying to accustom my 3 week old son to movies at my preferred volume; watching the bourne identity today, he was sleeping on the couch and he didn't even move when bourne shoots the gas-tanks at the farm and they explode....beautiful.

anyway. take care of yourself and enjoy.

- jd

Jack Gilvey

Senior HTF Member
That's one of the coolest setups I've seen...beautiful.

My AV-12 has the clearcoat problem, too, it's just cosmetic.

Adam_Reiter

Second Unit
Wouldn't you know.... DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!! I left the speakers covers off the Rockets like in the pics because the HT looked "oh so cool". My 2 year old just put a "finger" dent in 3 of the 5 1/4 drivers in the Left Rocket 750 Tower. ARRRGGGG!!!! She also got sticky fingers on my Center channel 6 1/2's and one of the 5 1/4's from the Right Tower.

$35 each to replace the three 5 1/4's drivers from AVM123. I am gonna move the 3 drivers to the Dipole surrounds for the meantime. When I get around to getting a soldering iron that is! Drivers are soldered in to my suprize.

Darn kids.... cant show off nothin nice until they are like 7.... ya know?

shit.

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smallmiracle