What's new

B&W Suggestions (1 Viewer)

Peter Gordon

Auditioning
Seeking opinions on mains/sub to match my B&W LCR center and DS6 surrounds. I’m moving them to a dedicated HT set up with a 53” RPTV. Space is limited so bookshelves might be preferable. Also, any ideas regarding electronics? Thanks

Dennis B

Stunt Coordinator
I guess you can't go wrong with 602s as mains. They're a great option for your limited space. As for a sub, I have the ASW1000, which my neighbors highly recommend...

McPaul

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul M
One of the dealers I went to said that theh 602 was a redundant speaker as it was just a bigger 601. they didn't stock the 602 so perhaps that's why they said that. I haven't been to a dealer yet to listen to 602's.

Vinny Petronio

Stunt Coordinator
I just upgraded from 602-S2 series They served me very well
and they are a step up from the 601 series Go listen and I am sure you will love these speakers as much as I did, My current system is configured with B&W CDM-7 powered by Parasound 2500u and 1205a amp:)

Ned

Supporting Actor
Go with an SVS sub. Forget about "matching" brands with your main speakers and the sub. They operate in different octaves so it doesn't matter if they come from the same maker. Not to mention that any SVS will blow away any B+W sub and at half the cost.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks