B&W DM604s2 and B&W LCR6s2 for sale

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Tim Markley, May 25, 2004.

1. Tim Markley

Tim Markley Screenwriter

I don't really want to do this, but I'm putting these speakers up for sale. They're just too big for my new house and I'm afraid that my 13 month old son is going to start messing with them. All speakers are in like new condition and have the black ash finish. I also have the original boxes that they came in. At this moment, I'm going to restrict this to pickup only (I live in San Jose, CA) because these speakers are very heavy and shipping will be expensive.

B&W DM604s2 $900
    B&W LCRS6s2 $250

I would prefer to sell them as a set but will split them up if I have buyers for all of them. I'll sell the set for $1100.

2. Tim Markley

Tim Markley Screenwriter

No one interested??? These speakers were originally $1600 and are like new. I might be convinced to ship them if someone outside of the SF Bay Area is interested.

3. Tim Markley

Tim Markley Screenwriter

Final bump...

4. Zack<P>

Zack<P> Agent

Tim im interested just not sure if i wanna know what the shipping charge would be to ship them to italy .What can i say i was going to shell out 500 bucks for a set of B&W 602 S2 .i thought they were 604s the guy was selling ,let me know if we can talk more about this .

5. Tim Markley

Tim Markley Screenwriter

Zack - I think that the shipping charge to Italy would be quite expensive. These speakers are heavy at 62lbs each for the DM604. Thanks for the interest but I think that I'm just going to keep them unless I can find a local buyer.

6. Bing Fung

Bing Fung Agent

Tim, would you want to sell the LCR6 with shipping to Canada?

7. Zack<P>

Zack<P> Agent

tim if you can tell me how much shipping is i would probly be willing to pay for shipping also .all depends though on how expensive .if you know a way to check shipping for me ill be sending you a pm with my addy .thanks again tim .

8. Tim Markley

Tim Markley Screenwriter

Sorry guys, I've decided to just keep them. Thanks for your interest though.