What's new

B&w Cdm Cnt (1 Viewer)

James_N_H

Stunt Coordinator
I have been considering upgrading my LCR60-3 centre to the CDM NT, firstly if anyone has any experience would this be a good idea as the rest of my speakers are also from the DM range? Also I am slightly concerned that the CDM NT range may be due for replacement as its been out for around 2years now, or is it the DM range that B&W only tends to replace reasonably often?

Thanks

rodneyH

Supporting Actor
The CDM line does seem to get updated less than the 600 line. I have the CDMcNT and ran it with my 602s then I loved it so much I upgraded to the CDM7NT mains

James_N_H

Stunt Coordinator
I wont be upgrading my mains to the CDM range as I auditioned both the 7NT and 9NT and wasnt overly impressed with either, I will be sticking with my DM605 S2's for aslong as possible, or until I can afford something from the Nautilus range, which being a studend wont be for a good few years yet. I will try and get a demonstration of a CDM CNT to compare and see if it will make the difference.

Thanks for your reply.

James_N_H

Stunt Coordinator
The link you gave is quite handy however the person in question is comparing the LCR-600 where I am comparing the LCR-60, the main difference being the cost between the two and the fact that an upgrade for me from the LCR-60 is a much bigger step. I am debating however as to whether I should wait a while and get the HTM-2, although would this be a very bad match for my main speakers?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation380
Recent bookmarks