Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Larry_W, Jan 28, 2002.
Like the topic says...break out that credit card.
One 16-46CS left, but I really got to wait til I buy a house first. But oh is that so tempting. No, no, no. I've got to wait. I want the CS+ instead. And I really don't need that in my apartment. But how sweet it'd be. Oh the conflict. How will I ever resolve this?
Keith, I have the exact same situation going on - very frustrating. I have rationalized it by convincing myself that it would be more frustrating to have a cs or cs+ in an apartment and NOT be able to REALLY use it than to just wait it out a few more months.
This is my main motivation for wanting a house (my wife doesn't need to know this!)
Well that CS-Ultra should be sitting in the corner of my place any day now!
I made the mistake of telling myself I'd wait on an SVS UNLESS I happened to stumble across a B-stock CS-Ultra. Well, luck was on my side for once I guess (or working against me depending on my wife's reaction when that big beast mysteriously shows up at on our doorstep
Sheldon, that's exactly what I'm thinking. I want the house for two reasons, unlimited home theater usage done my way, and to have a garage for my car. Other than that I could get by renting, but I really need to be able to turn up the sound when watching a good flick.