What's new

B POSITIVE (1 Viewer)

cinemiracle

Screenwriter
Real Name
Peter
I watched the first episode of B POSITIVE. I certainly won't be watching any future episodes. The reason being was the almost non-stop canned laughter that one had to endure throughout the 30 min episode. I found it excruciating to listen to and totally unnecessary. I wanted to turn it off after five minutes but stayed to the end to see if abated ,but it didn't. What sort of brain-dead intelligence went through the producers minds in expecting viewers to have to endure the canned laughter and so much of it? I suggest that you get rid of it as you have gone overboard in the first episode. The episode wasn't even all that funny.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
I watched it and wasn't bothered by the audience. (Is it a laugh track or is there an audience present that the producers have sweetened with additional laughter?) There was enough of interest for me to keep me on board for another few episodes. But it wasn't nearly as funny as other CBS comedies which they've canceled.

MishaLauenstein

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Misha Lauenstein
There was literally an interview with the producers yesterday where they said that the only pre-covid episode filmed with a live audience was the pilot and they were disappointed that they had to add canned laughter from episode 2 onwards.

RBailey

Supporting Actor
Real Name
John Hall
I really enjoy YOUNG SHELDON on CBS. One of the many reasons why I like it is because there is NO laugh track.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
There was literally an interview with the producers yesterday where they said that the only pre-covid episode filmed with a live audience was the pilot and they were disappointed that they had to add canned laughter from episode 2 onwards.
Thanks for the info.

John Lee_275604

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
John Lee
The Lorre formula is starting to get thin, but will probably endure enough for this to get a few season. A little edgy, a little sleazy, a little precious, . . . but not too much, peppered with a bunch of one-liners, making 'fellow kids' pop culture references.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Second episode again passably entertaining. I did enjoy the dialysis sequences because of the sassy nurse and the interesting mix of patients I hope will become regulars on the show.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks