B&O and Revolver Turntables

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by John*S, Jan 21, 2002.

1. John*S

John*S Agent

Finally clearing my equipment stash...
    I have two turntables to sell:
    Bang & Olufsen Beogram 3400 - See picture (not mine but just like it) at http://perso.club-internet.fr/lgenev...970/bg3400.jpg
    I am the original owner. In excellent cosmetic condition. Needs a new power transformer to convert AC to DC (I think 12 volts, will verify). As you can see from the picture, it is a very handsome unit, typical of B&O products, and was well-reviewed in its day. It is an automatic turntable -- you start, stop, and pause using buttons on the front. It plays 45s and 33s. The cartidge -- the B&O MMC 20EN -- is included and is in fine shape. All original manual and other paperwork included. Unfortunately, spouse threw the packaging away without asking me! Asking $175 shipping included. Please make offer to [email protected] I am located in Plano, TX near Dallas.
    The Revolver Turntable - this turntable was famous for true high-end audiophile quality at a medium price (about $450). It is a two-speed, strictly manual turntable with Linn Basik tonearm and cartridge. I am the original owner. Everything present, in excellent cosmetic and functional condition. Included is the origninal packaging and all paperwork. Plug it in and play. Some pics of a unit similar to mine can be seen here: http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI...tem=1321734143 The finish on mine is quite a bit nicer -- black ash, very handsome. Asking $200 shipping included. Please make offer to [email protected] I am located in Plano, TX near Dallas.

2. John Besse

John Besse Supporting Actor

John
    I believe you have to post a price for these, the rules still state:

3. Jeremy Hegna

Jeremy Hegna Supporting Actor

Please post a price....you're killing us[​IMG]
    Jeremy

4. John*S

John*S Agent

OOPS! Sorry, I wasn't sure what to ask. I'll make a decision and edit my original message.

Thanks!