B&K ST2140 AMP 140Watts "New"

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Jerry Klawiter, Feb 18, 2002.

1. Jerry Klawiter

Jerry Klawiter Screenwriter

Hello all,
    This past Saturday 2-16-02 I purchased this B&K amp
    just to see how B&K amps sounded, I'm in the market for a new 5-7 channel amp. A local sale of some high end gear was being sold for the past month, I wish I would have purchased the multi channel amp when the sale first started.
    They had none remaining. I have a full 30 days to return this amp for a FULL cash refund. But before I do that, I'll offer it at my cost and shipping to anyone that wants it. I paid $419.99 plus 6.5% Minnesota sales tax $27.30
    for a grand total of $447.29 If you want this amp, you will pay the shipping charge.
    I would ship via FedEx Home/Ground at cost, This would be about $25. I have over 154 paypal transactions, so paypal is fine. But You would need to cover the 2.2% fee they charge me. Still this should come out cheaper then any other net price. The amp is new and looks it. The box
    is some what beat up and I'll double box ship it.
    The amp is a very nice sounding amp, warm and open stage.
    The terms of the sale are firm, I'll give you my time for free, but not my money, This is a NO profit sale for me, just trying to pass the deal onto someone that needs it.
    Here is the link to the amp.
    B&K Amps
    Front pix Back pix
    Owner's Manual in pdf format

2. Jerry Klawiter

^^
    It's a fine amp.[​IMG]

3. Jerry Klawiter

Last call, This amp will be sent back to the store within the next TWO hours.