What's new

B&k st-140 (1 Viewer)

Steve_D

Second Unit
This well reviewed 2 channel, rack mountable with handles, 105 w/p/c amp is in great sonic condition, fair-to-good cosmetic condition. There are a couple of small scratches along the top edge of the faceplate, and the faceplate has a uneven light reddish color on top of the black. I would say its about 6-8 years old and taken care of well. I can e-mail digi pics...but I doubt either of what I mentioned will show in a digi pic.
It's a great way to upgrade your receivers main channels if you have pre-amp out, add 2 more surround channels, or modify for mono operation to power a sub. It sounds far, far better than my Denon AVR85 (also known as 1700) internal amps. B&K still supports this amp.
I got this from a dealer trade in, and have used it the past week. An unexpected bonus and stumble onto a deal put me into position to buy the ST-140's bigger brother, a B&K EX4420.
$225 + shipping - non negotiable. I can still return it to the dealer, thought I'd see if anyone else was interested in a good deal on a quality amp first.

rodneyH

Supporting Actor
I am very interested, I just asked you if you were interested in selling it on another site. Can you e-mail me some digi-pics (I like my stuff in good condition).thanx
[email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LynPaulFan1961
Recent bookmarks