B&K Reference 30

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Ronald_P, Aug 2, 2003.

1. Ronald_P

Ronald_P Stunt Coordinator

****SOLD****
    B & K Reference 30 THX 7.1 preamp/processor $1250 OBO– Perfect condition with original AV7.1 remote, manual, box, sales receipt, Set-up CD with all B&K documents; Philips Pronto Custom B&K setup files, CAT5 serial Interface cable with special adapter made to use with BKcSuite software to make preset set-up a snap and 2 years left on warranty.

Also available is a Phillips Pronto TSU2000 with docking station for an additional $180 that is set-up to interface with the B&K and in my opinion is a much better form of control than the original remote to allow control of the powerful preamp/processor. I will hold this until the prospective buyer decided if this is wanted also.

I have done all the work in getting this thing set-up in a professional manner and will pass along all this information to the prospective buyer. Search this form and you will find that this unit is considered one of the best values out there.

An outstanding preamp and 7.1 channel surround sound processor offering: Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital ES; THX; DTS. 24/96 Digital to Analog converters (DAC).

2. Kevin_Kr

Kevin_Kr Supporting Actor

Any trade wants?