What's new

B&K AVR-307. Great Deal! (1 Viewer)

Mark Nelson

Agent
Unusual situation, but great opportunity. A good friend of mine is the owner of a Home Theater Store where I worked for 4 years. He recently took home a new B&K AVR-307 receiver (black finish)to try out at home. After two months, he liked it so much he ordered himself one with a gold faceplate. The black one is repacked in the factory box. Since it has never been sold thru the store (and was effectively a "demo" unit)he is willing to sell it with a store receipt and full warranty.
It lists for $3495. He will sell it for $2650.00 and will pay shipping anywhere in the continental US.
I would love to own this puppy myself, but can't come up with the money.
This is not a "store" ad. I'm just trying to pass on a good opportunity to my friends @ HTF from another friend. I hope this does not violate forum rules, and will gladly pull the post if it does.
Contact me for details.
MTN

rodneyH

Supporting Actor
Mark, did you happen to go to school in Utah, I had a friend with your name that use to live in Utah and was "into" audio. Is that you, or someone else??

Mark Nelson

Agent
Rodney
Sorry guy, I never attended school in Utah, although I have friends there and have even installed A/V systems in various homes around that great state.
As I get older I run into other Mark Nelson clones all the time. There is even a Mark Nelson weatherman on one of our local TV stations here in Portland. And all this time I thought I was unique.
MTN
P.S. I'm amazed that there has been so little interest in this B&K receiver. It's got to be one of the three best sounding receivers in existence.

rodneyH

Supporting Actor
the reason I thought that it could be the Mark I knew was b/c he used to work at a local dealer that his brother owns. oh, well. good luck selling the b&k it is a nice piece.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks