What's new

Azurik Questions (1 Viewer)

Chris Bardon

Senior HTF Member
Got this from a friend last week, and it's actually better than I expected. Actually reminds me of the original Metroid (in structure and difficulty). The thing that it seems to lack though is documentation-the manual is pretty useless, and there are a couple of things that aren't really explaned. If anyone has played the game and knows the answers to these questions, I'd appreciate the insight:

I remember the game telling me that getting 10 of the obsidians would give me a new power, but I went back to the temple at the top of the city, and nothing happened. Do I have to do something special to cash them in?

Is there any significance to the rocks with the shifting colored lines in them? I've tried everything I can think of, but nothing seems to do much of anything to them. Since they're all over the place though, they can't be just decoration...

Aaron Schmitt

Stunt Coordinator
Chris: When you have 10 Obsidians, go into the tower and go to the 2nd or 3rd floor (it's been a while, I don't remember which floor) and there will be 10 items around the room (for every 10 obsidians you get, a powerup).

The rocks with shifting colors... they have something to do with the elemental powers. Watch the color changes and try using that combo against the rock.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks