What's new

Azurik highly under-rated! (1 Viewer)

Brion Lydon

Stunt Coordinator
I just can't seem to get enough of this game. If you like Zelda give this one a rent or buy it. You'll be suprised at how fun it is.

Brion

P.S. Out of my 8 games, I find Azurik to be the most fun.

My games

Azurik

Halo

Obi-Wan

Max Payne

Batman Vengence

Silent Hill 2

Genma Onjmusha

Nightcaster

Masood Ali

Supporting Actor
I have played Azurik, the retail version, and it is not even close to approaching the fun provided by Halo, SH2, or Onimusha.

What do you find so extraordinary about it?

Joe michaels

Second Unit
Based on the demo it would have to be a completely different game to get me to go out of my way to try the retail version. There are plenty of good games out there to warrant not giving this one a second thought.

Brion Lydon

Stunt Coordinator
I love the big levels and the gameplay. All the realms that you enter are fun to play. Plus you get a game that might take a month or more to finish instead of just a few hours.

Brion

Chris Bardon

Senior HTF Member
Well, don't know if I'd buy it full price, but looking forward to trying it. I've actually found a couple of Xbox games (Obi Wan comes to mind) that have been unfairly slammed. True, there might be better stuff out there, but the same game on the Ps2 for instance might receive a better review.

felix_suwarno

Screenwriter
i prefer a short game that forces me to do something new / different on every level, to a game that lasts 2 months but forces me to do the same thing over and over and over again.

thats why i hate final fantasy kind of games.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks