What's new

Azumi - UK and Japanese Region 2 Reviews (1 Viewer)

Chris_Marin

Stunt Coordinator
In time for Monday's Optimum Asia release of Ryuhei 'Versus' Kitamura's Azumi, Bodhi Sarkar has treated us to a detailed review of the DVD, briefly comparing it to last year's superb Japanese release. You can find the full review here.

Last year, Bodhi also supplied us with a full review of the fore-mentioned Japanese release. You can read that review here.

Eric.

Stunt Coordinator
The best way to go for Azumi is the korean release from cinexus.It has everything that the japanese release has including a kick@ dts soundtrack and beautiful image.Even beter it's half the price :emoji_thumbsup: .
The downside is no eng subs on the extra disc as usual for all r3 releases.May well be worth picking up the uk release just for that.
It sure is one hell of a great popcorn movie that will get alot of viewings at my place just for the fun action(much like i do with "The Rock").
Now i just can't wait to get my hands on the sequel cause we get double the fun with Chiaki Kuriyama on board for that project.;)

Eric.

Stunt Coordinator

:angry: Ahhhrr.That's unbelievable?I can understand them wanting to trim it to 128min for the theatrical release but in the age of dvd there is no excuse for not giving us the directors cut.Surely thats the whole point of selling a dvd,to give it to us as the director intended.
So what we have now is no proper release of azumi outside japan.
Good one guys,great freakin marketing :thumbsdown:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks