Axioms coming, got to go.

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Travis, Jan 22, 2004.

1. Travis

Travis Second Unit

I posted this a while back and didn't get much response so I'll throw it up one last time before putting it on ebay. Complete set of mint polk rm6700 5 speaker surround package. These are about 2-1/2 months old and hardly used. They were in the living room which sits directly below my daughters bedroom so I didn't ever get to turn them up. Well I got my new HT room put together and the axioms are coming so I need to get rid of them. You can find these new on ebay for 400+ so I feel 300 + shipping is more than fair. They come with the manual, a pair of wall brackets ($30), and original box. Thanks for looking.

2. Warren_Sc

Warren_Sc Second Unit

Do these come with the sub? If so, which one.

Thanks,

3. Travis

Travis Second Unit

HMMMMMM, Dejavu. I think that was the 2nd post last time I listed these. [​IMG] This setup does not come with the sub. I bought this setup without the sub as I was not a big fan of polk subs. Besides shipping on the sub would be a chunk of change. So to clarify this is a set of mains (2), surrounds (2), center, and swivel brackets (2). 300 + shipping = excellent deal on mint speakers. [​IMG]

4. Travis

Travis Second Unit

OK final offer before they go on ebay tomorrow. 300 shipped. This is a steal for a complete set of 2 month old 6700's.

5. Sam_P

Sam_P Agent

lmk if these are still available

ty

6. LexusN

LexusN Agent

Travis, yhpm