What's new

Axioms coming, got to go. (1 Viewer)

Travis

Second Unit
I posted this a while back and didn't get much response so I'll throw it up one last time before putting it on ebay. Complete set of mint polk rm6700 5 speaker surround package. These are about 2-1/2 months old and hardly used. They were in the living room which sits directly below my daughters bedroom so I didn't ever get to turn them up. Well I got my new HT room put together and the axioms are coming so I need to get rid of them. You can find these new on ebay for 400+ so I feel 300 + shipping is more than fair. They come with the manual, a pair of wall brackets ($30), and original box. Thanks for looking.

Travis

Second Unit
HMMMMMM, Dejavu. I think that was the 2nd post last time I listed these. :) This setup does not come with the sub. I bought this setup without the sub as I was not a big fan of polk subs. Besides shipping on the sub would be a chunk of change. So to clarify this is a set of mains (2), surrounds (2), center, and swivel brackets (2). 300 + shipping = excellent deal on mint speakers. :)

Travis

Second Unit
OK final offer before they go on ebay tomorrow. 300 shipped. This is a steal for a complete set of 2 month old 6700's.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks