What's new

Axioms? Anybody know about the sound quality of these speakers? (1 Viewer)

Brook

Agent
I am wanting to upgrade my HT, and I heard Axioms were the way to go for the sound for not much money. I want to buy the M3t, the VP100, and the Q2 surrounds. Any one have any opinions?? :)

felix_suwarno

Screenwriter
if you just try to use the search engine, i am sure you will see that axiom speakers are really recommended.

Daniel T

Stunt Coordinator
Brook,

I have exactly what you are looking at except I have the QS4s instead of the QS2s. I will be honest I never heard of Axiom until I started reading this forum. Also, I was skeptical about buying a speaker without hearing them, but I didn't want to have to deal with overpriced B&M stores. So I took the chance and ordered Axiom. I can say I have been very happy with their product. The M3s are very clear except playing deep bass. You will definitely want to add a good sub with those speakers. I would suggest not to buy any of their subs. For the same price as their Axiom EP125, you can get an adire Rava from $399. I wish I would have. The QS4s in my opinon are very good surrounds. I have read quite a bit of people knocking the VP100, but I have been very happy with mine. It seems to flow wll with the left and right channels in movies. Hope this helps and good luck in choosing your speakers.

Daniel T

Luke_G

Auditioning
I have the M3Ti's, the VP100 and the QS4's and have no complaints at all. They sound great, a very crisp clean sound for relatively inexpensive speakers.

Another positive to these is that you can purchase them from Axiom in their Factory Outlet and save some $$$. The only thing that makes them a factory outlet version is that they have very small cabinet blemishes, nothing to worry about.

I would highly recommend them to anyone on a budget that is still looking for high quality sound.

Leo_P

Second Unit
I have the M3's as mains and a VP100 and would definitely recommend them. I got mine from the Factory Outlet and can't see anything wrong them.
Bottom line: :emoji_thumbsup:

Jack Keck

Second Unit
Brook, You do not say where you live, but if it's anywhere near the Canadian border, you might find a store that carries Axiom.

Rob Landolfi

Stunt Coordinator
Brook,
I'm another happy Axiom owner. I have the VP100 center, M3 mains, QS4 surrounds, and the EP175 sub. Great system that easily fills my 20X18 viewing area. I've had it two months now.
I've seen quite a bit about other company's subs being better for the money, but a matched set was crucial for our decor. Also, I'm fairly new to the game and getting this as a complete system at one time was an easy way to go for me. I truly enjoy my sub. Good luck!
:emoji_thumbsup:

Brook

Agent
Thanks for all the information everybody! I'm almost positive I am going to buy these speakers. I all ready have a very good sub, so no worries there! It's a Shiva 12" sonotube, I bought it from my uncle. It really shakes the house.
Everyone says they have the Q4 surrounds, are the Q2 even close to as good? I have sort of a limited budget. So those are all I can afford.
And Jack I live in Lena, Wisconsin. So not really close to the Canadian border. Where is the closest store that is near me?:D

Jim Hubbard

Auditioning
Brook,

That sounds like an awesome system for only $615 delivered (if you buy factory outlet).

As an owner, I can tell you that the M3Tis sound great as mains.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newyork333
Recent bookmarks