What's new

axiom speakers????????? (1 Viewer)

Frank joe

Stunt Coordinator
i was looking for a speaker package for 2,500 . someone suggested aixom speakers . anyone hear of them and is their better for the price???????? of 2,500 for mains center and rears??????????????

Wendell

Stunt Coordinator
The Axiom system is a bargain for the Price. I'm actually in the process of setting up my sisters Axiom speakers. She has the M80's and these speakers performance is better than the $1100 price. We're still waiting for the vp150 center and qs8 surrounds which should be in this week. And maybe an SVS for a sub.

As for me I too have an Axiom set up which consist of M40, vp150, and qs4. I spent under $1000 for my speakers and I couldn't be happier. They sound good for both music and HT. And I'm thinking of going the DIY route for the sub or maybe an SVS.

If you're in the US, take advantage of the exchange rate, contact Marc at the Audioshop in Canada, he is a great guy and really takes his time to answering any questions you may have. His prices are hard to beat and the same goes for the customer service.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks