Axiom Soon to Offer Custom Finishes!!

Discussion in 'Speakers & Subwoofers' started by Mike_Gr, May 24, 2003.

1. Mike_Gr

Mike_Gr Stunt Coordinator

Axiom has added a new standard finish to their speaker lineup. The new finish is called Mansfield Beech and will be avialable for no additional cost.

Axiom has also announced that they will soon be offering custom finishes for an additional charge. Some of the custom finishes are matte and some are highgloss. There are many to choose from.

Additionally, Axiom will be soon be offering more selection for their grille cloths.

Axiom's website has not been updated with this new information yet but it should be coming very soon.

Below is a link to a webpage that will allow you to view the new finishes and grille cloths.

http://www.axiomaudio.com/finishes.html

2. John Garcia

John Garcia Executive Producer

John
    Very cool. That's a LOT of finishes, and most of them look very nice.

3. Guillaume L.

Guillaume L. Auditioning

Very good news indeed. Most of them look nice, although I can't wait to see pics of their speakers sporting the new colors and grills, it would give an even better idea of the look. Now if only I could find somewhere near me to audit them.

4. Mike_J_D

Mike_J_D Stunt Coordinator

Guillaume I don't think you can audition them anywhere. But they come with a 30 day money back guarentee. Please someone correct me if I'm wrong. MIke D

5. Axiom Audio

Axiom Audio Auditioning

Glad to hear that people like the new colors! The 30-day guarantee applies to the speakers, but not to the special finish surcharge. Here's how it works:

You pick and order your ideal combination. It takes us six weeks to custom-order the finish for you, build it to your specs, test it, and ship it to you. Meanwhile, we send you a sample of the finish and the grille cloth so you can confirm that the color is exactly what you are looking for - if it isn't, we both know in plenty of time to change the order to what you were looking for. Once you receive the speakers, you have 30 days to audition them in your home. If they weren't what you were looking for, you can return them, and we refund everything except the special finish surcharge.

Let me know if you have any questions! The finishes are available right now, but only on the telephone - web orders will be available shortly.

Amie Colquhoun[​IMG]

6. Guillaume L.

Guillaume L. Auditioning

Mike_J_D:
    Actually, there are a few shops in Ontario that does seem to carry them, but the closest one to me is 3 hours away. I can only hope some shop in Montreal will become an official reseller, or at least one in Ottawa, easier to justify a trip there than in a smaller city/village.

Amie Colquhoun/Axiom Audio:
    I hope this wonderful new idea sticks around, it makes it so much easier to fit in the speakers in the design of the room, and since I'll be building my own setup piece by piece, having matching pieces would be better.

7. John Garcia

John Garcia Executive Producer

John
    There are dealers around, you just have to check around. Maybe you can send them an e-mail or call to find out about dealers in your area.

My nearest dealer is 50mi away. You might as around this board, as a local HTF member was nice enough to bring his by and let me audition them in my system. [​IMG]

8. Mike_J_D

Mike_J_D Stunt Coordinator

Oh cool I was under the impression that you couldn't audition them. But I don't think there are any around my area. I'll email Axiom to find out. Thanks Mike