What's new

Axiom seconds (1 Viewer)

StuartRob

Auditioning
Anyone had experience ordering Axiom seconds? 10% off seems like it might be worth it if they're in decent shape.

Stu

JackRI

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jack Richard
My Axiom M60s and VP150 came from the factory outlet. I bought my QS8s, used, from a fellow Axiom message board member. After weeks of looking, I finally found the flaws in the finish on the M60s, but you would never find them unless you were looking for them, and the sun was shining on them just right. Still haven't found the flaw(s), if any, in the VP150.

The factory outlet speakers are guaranteed to perform the same as non-outlet speakers. Any flaws are purely cosmetic. Returned speakers are NOT put into the factory outlet. They are sold, el cheapo, to employees for themselves, their friends, and families.

The worst part of ordering from the factory outlet, by far, is the extended wait for them to ship. Agonizing! :)

Bhavesh

Stunt Coordinator
I ordered a factory outlet pair of M22's. When I first got them I couldn't find any fault. It was only in the second week that I noticed that the veneering was less than perfect on one. But I'm talking micrometers here. You will not notice anything unless your eyes are about 2'' away.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks