What's new

Axiom, PSB Image, Monitor Audio Bronze? (1 Viewer)

Brian Burgoyne

Second Unit
Trying to decide on decent bookshelf system for college daughter in apartment. Looking at smaller bookshelves with 5 and 1/4 inch woofers. Finalists include the newly upgraded Axiom 2Mi's, PSB Image 1B, and Monitor Audio Bronze 1's.
I don't want to build anything myself. I don't want her to have better speakers than her dad, hence no rockets;) . I have also wondered about Energy C-1 and B&W 303, but I'm looking for a good internet price and would be fine with B-stock.
Looking for both biased and unbiased opinions, since I'm sure I'll get both!
Thanks

Brian Burgoyne

Second Unit
Actually, I have just thrown the Dahlquist QX6 into the mix. I should throw 6 1/2" woofers into the mix also, so any of the previously mentioned speakers bigger brothers should be considered. Would be getting 2 pair plus a center speaker.

eric_kl

Grip
I have a pair of Monitor Audio Bronze 2 that I can let go for $225. They are black and are less than 1 year old. Very good condition with original box, warranty card and manual.
I am upgrading to GR Research Paradox 3.
E-mail me if interested at [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation554
Recent bookmarks