Axiom M80Ti vs. Swan Diva 6.1

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Tim Franklin, Dec 1, 2001.

1. Tim Franklin

Tim Franklin Auditioning

I wondering anyone has knowledge of these 2 speakers? Pro's/Con's comparsion of the 2 speakers! I'm looking for the best choice for the mains. THANKS IN ADVANCE for your knowledge.[​IMG]
    I have searched about all the "main" forums for this question or answer. I need what you have to add to this subject....[​IMG]

2. Tim Franklin

Tim Franklin Auditioning

bump:b

3. Tim Franklin

Tim Franklin Auditioning

[​IMG]

4. Tim Franklin

Tim Franklin Auditioning

:b

5. BrentC

BrentC Agent

I can't help you much cuz I have not heard either of these speakers. but I would suggest asking this question over at Harmonicdiscord.com maybe you will have some luck over there.[​IMG]

6. ToddJoseph

ToddJoseph Stunt Coordinator

I don't think you realy have a choice but to buy them with their money back guarntee, A/B them and make your choice. Its a hassle but you can't go on anyone elses opinions. Hell if that was the case, I wouldn't have bought my Klipsch speakers because many who have heard them claim they are harsh. They sing to me!!!!!!

7. KevinGS

KevinGS Stunt Coordinator

Haven't heard the Swans but the Axiom M80s are excellent. Very defined and powerful.