What's new

Axiom M80Ti vs. Swan Diva 6.1 (1 Viewer)

Tim Franklin

Auditioning
I wondering anyone has knowledge of these 2 speakers? Pro's/Con's comparsion of the 2 speakers! I'm looking for the best choice for the mains. THANKS IN ADVANCE for your knowledge.;)
I have searched about all the "main" forums for this question or answer. I need what you have to add to this subject....:emoji_thumbsup:

BrentC

Agent
I can't help you much cuz I have not heard either of these speakers. but I would suggest asking this question over at Harmonicdiscord.com maybe you will have some luck over there.:D

ToddJoseph

Stunt Coordinator
I don't think you realy have a choice but to buy them with their money back guarntee, A/B them and make your choice. Its a hassle but you can't go on anyone elses opinions. Hell if that was the case, I wouldn't have bought my Klipsch speakers because many who have heard them claim they are harsh. They sing to me!!!!!!

KevinGS

Stunt Coordinator
Haven't heard the Swans but the Axiom M80s are excellent. Very defined and powerful.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks