Axiom M80ti Loudspeakers

Discussion in 'Speakers' started by Jim DeSisto, May 14, 2003.

1. Jim DeSisto

Jim DeSisto Auditioning

I am looking to upgrade my main channel speakers. The Axiom M80ti look interesting to me and the price is quite attractive. I am wondering if anyone has had any experience with these and the company itself. How do they sound and do you feel they are a quality build? I am also a little concerned by the fact that they are 4 ohm rated speakers and I will be driving them with a Denon AVR-3802 for now. Any input would be appreciated.

2. Dan Mastro

Dan Mastro Agent

go to axiomaudio.com and check out their massage board.
    dan

3. John_F

John_F Stunt Coordinator

Hi Jim,

I have a pair (and the VP150 center) and am driving them with a Denon 3803. No problems. I was driving them with a Denon 2700 before, and again, no problems. I had no problems dealing with the company, I bought them direct.

Did you visit Axiom's forums? Did you see their factory outlet (I wanted to by some blemishs and save a little money, but they didn't have any and I was impatient)? You might also want to do a search at www.avsforum.com for other opinions.

As far as sound goes, I would rather not give my opinion. Please don't take this as anything negative about how they sound. They sound good to me, but that is just my opinion; I'm not a critical listener.

Have fun upgrading,
    John Flegert