What's new

Axiom M3Ti/VP100 Review @ CheapHomeTheater.com (1 Viewer)

Ron Reda

Senior HTF Member
NateT,
I feel the same way...my M3s are crisp, but certainly not overly bright. In fact, I would also say that they're revealing. After listening to them every single day for over 3 months, I have never experienced ear fatigue that is said to accompany extended listening sessions to speakers with titanium tweeters.
Ron

JoelW

Stunt Coordinator
We gave them about 48 hours of continuous CD playing as an initial break in, and then continual use through out the entire testing time.
I've heard they need 200 hours for solid break in, but that just wasn't feasible for us. That may be part of the reason we felt they were bright, but I didn't think they were nearly as bright as Klipsch speakers.
------------------
Joel White
Editor CheapHomeTheater.com

Myles

Agent
I happen to have some Axiom speakers that I really like. The VP150 center channel....very nice. As well as the EP-175 Sub. The sub, as well as all Axiom speakers, uses a Aluminum woofer and it sounds great...esp for music...very fast and precise!
Also, Like PSB and Paradigm, these speakers are a better buy in Canada than in the US.

Ron Reda

Senior HTF Member
JoelW,
I'm not sure about the "200 hour" guideline, but I do believe that they should be broken-in for more than 48. However, I do understand your time constraints. Thanks for the review!
Ron

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OttoIsHere
Recent bookmarks