Axiom, Ascend, Aperion, or Norh to listen to in Boulder/Denver CO area?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by BradJudy, Oct 24, 2002.

1. BradJudy

BradJudy Stunt Coordinator

I am in the process of choosing a set of speakers and a receiver for my home theater (50/50 HT/music) and am curious if there is anyone on the forum in the Denver area who owns Axioms I can listen to. So far I have heard a number of different speakers (Paradigm monitor series, B&W 600 series, Mission, Rockets, KEF, Klipsch, Boston Acoustics, Definitive, etc.) and the KEF Q series is in the lead for my tastes, but also on the upper end of my budget.

I was looking around $1600 for a 5.1 set, but moving up to the KEFs would put me at $1600 without the sub (if I chose the Q5/Q1/Q9c combo that I really liked) - a different territory of competition.

I am interested in hearing an Axiom, Ascend, Aperion, or Norh setup if anyone in the area has one and is willing to let me take a listen.

Thanks

2. BryanZ

BryanZ Screenwriter

Try contacting Tyson over at HarmonicDiscord.com.

3. Tyson

Tyson Stunt Coordinator

did someone mention my name?

Brad,
    if you're near denver, you're welcome to come by to check out the nOrh 4.0's. I've also got the marble 9.0's and the mini-9.0 in my HT.

4. Jeff Ery

Jeff Ery Stunt Coordinator

It would be very cool if you could hear those brands , because buying speakers you've never compared to anything would suck. I had a friend who got sucked into these Dogg Digital speakers that looked real good on their website until I did a search here and found out they were all junk.