What's new

Axiom advice (1 Viewer)

Tom S.

Auditioning
I was thinking about purchasing an Axiom Epic 50 or 60 system for my home theater. I researched a few of the companies you guys talk about on the forum, such as Klipsch, B&W, and JBL. My first question is... does anyone here own a 50 or 60 system that could tell me what they think of it? Second question... is there a big jump between the 50 and 60? I'm not really worried about the extra $400-500 as long as its worth it. Third... are there any other systems in the $2000ish price range that I should also consider? Thanks.

Tom

Keith*D

Agent
You should check out the Axiom forum, they will be able to steer you right. My personal opinion would be to buy the m60 (or M22ti), the VP150 and the QS8 from Axiom. If you are buying a set like this you can ask and they will probably give you 10% off. Then for your subwoofer go with Hsu or SVS. I would recommend the Hsu VTF-2 to keep your budget around what you were looking at. These are considered the favorites in the Axiom line and the Hsu and SVS subs are simply better offerings for the money. Good luck with whatever you buy.

Keith

Tom S.

Auditioning
Thanks Keith, I appreciate it. I'll check out those subs and the Axiom forum (didnt know there was one!).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks