What's new

Awful, awful Etronics experience (1 Viewer)

Kevin G.

Second Unit
huh? wheres my thread??
am I not allowed to post this??
How in the world is this company still in business? About 3 weeks ago I ordered an equalizer from them for a friend's birthday... I knew I was cutting the ship date close, but if it was a couple days late, it wouldn't be a big deal. (I knew my buddy would appreciate it no matter what, since he has a tough room.)
So 3 days comes and goes...with no update from Etronics as shipped. I email them, thinking it was strange that there was no update from them. I didn't get nasty, cause I run a business, and I hate that kind of customer. I just stated that I wanted an update. I got one, but I know now that it was a pat answer, or a form email, just to pacify their customers and tell them that the product has not been shipped to them, but the supplier "assures us" that the product will be here "today or tomorrow". I waited a couple more days...Again I am told that they will have it in a couple days.
I was patient, I waited until last Wednesday, which was the TWO WEEK mark, from the date I ordered. I emailed them again, and I get absolutely NO RESPONSE!!! The next day I Emailed them again, this time stating I wanted a CONFIRMED date, and I wanted the item shipped overnight at no additional cost to me. No response. Next was Good Friday, I didn't really expect any answer, so I waited until Saturday. I get two responses this morning. The first was that they had been off for the Holiday; the second was that they had been off for the Holiday, and that the supplier "assures us" that the product will be here "today or tomorrow". (See a pattern here?) So I cut and copied their pat answer from the previous emails and sent them back, explaining that no one really ever looked into my order, and it looked to me as if they didn't really even care about my business.
I kept looking for a reply all afternoon, to be honest, to see what they would say about the very same email being sent to me more than once. Well, the reply I got was shocking to say the least. The product was NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!!! Amazing!! I was so incensed I emailed them back, cancelled my order, made a few comments about their ineptitude, TOLD them to remove me from their database, and started shopping for my buddy's birthday, NOW ALMOST THREE WEEKS LATE!!!!!
Just had to get it off my chest...I thought most had good things to say about Etronics, but I will never shop with them again.

Kevin G.

Second Unit
well, the original post was about a specific source. and I can post a reply, but not the original issue?
Also, I noticed about some other strange goings on in our little community.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks