What's new

Award winning NYPD Blue (1 Viewer)

Karl_Luph

Supporting Actor
This show continues to impress me still. Strong performances from Connie and the chief last night. Of course Andy's always a treat to watch when he goes into action. I thought Connie was going to go off on the case worker there at the end!

Karl_Luph

Supporting Actor
I am just really impressed with all the new characters they've added these last two years or so. Not a weak one in the bunch. I will admit that I didn't see much of the series the first year when David Caruso was on , but I've heard he played his role very well as Andy's partner. The character whoplays Andy's partner now is doing an excellent job. He has really come a long way from Zack Morrison of Saved By The Bell.

Howard Williams

Supporting Actor
Hmmmmm...I was a huge NYPD Blues through the first 6,7 or 8 seasons. I lost track. I started losing interest around the time Authur Fancy got promoted. I watched a few episodes when Esai Morales (I think that's his name) replaced him but I slowly lost interested.

It took me 7 to 8 years before I finally got real turned off by the way they could always get bad guys to confess. "Did he go?", "He went" etc.

I was channel surfing just last night and one of the newer episodes was on. It was the one were Sorensons' replacement got shot and later promoted to Detective 3rd grade and Andy finally got promoted to Detective 1st grade. I was once again captured by the drama but it all came to a screeching halt when once again, the bad guy "went", tricked into confessing and made their case for them. Once again they got him to "go". Insert icon.

I may check try to pick it up this series again though.

Karl_Luph

Supporting Actor
Yeah Howard, give it a go. I think there's alot here to bring you back in. Is it just me or is Connie hot?!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks