What's new

AVR-2802 and paradigms,Helpppp (1 Viewer)

Jerin

Auditioning
Hai all,
I am new to HT and just purchased my first receiver 2802.For speakers, after reading lots of positive reviews,decided on Paradigms studio-60,butthe local dealer doesn't have matching studio/cc and studio/ADP.He has Monitor series CC-370 and ADP-370 .Will this set up be timbre-matched or any other suggestions ?.Anybody having this setup please help.One more question,what speaker I can use for rear center channel ?.

Thanks
George

John Dunlap

Stunt Coordinator
Don't do it! Besides not being timbre matched to the 60's the CC-370 is a BIG step down from the Studio CC IMO. I had the Monitor 11's w/ the CC-370. I liked the Monitor 11's but the Studio CC left me wanting more. I upgraded to Studio 60's and Studio CC and have no regrets.

The one area where you may want to look outside the Studio line is the rear surrounds. The Studio ADP's go for about $800 which seems VERY pricey for surrounds. You could probably get away w/ the ADP-370's without too much of a compromise.

But trust me, be patient and wait for your dealer to get the Studio CC in stock. You won't regret it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation554
Recent bookmarks