AVR-120 and NSP-1's...

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by David Biggs, Dec 14, 2001.

1. David Biggs

David Biggs Agent

Hi guys. I got what I think is a great deal today on this package. I just want to know what your thoughts are regarding this:

Room is about 11'x14'

H/K AVR 120

JBL NSP-1 speakers with a Quest 10" sub.

The question I really have is does anybody out there use this combination? The Sub is not the real issue as I will use it for the time being but I'm really interested in you thoughts about the speakers and the reciever.

Any thought would be welcome. I'm fairly new to this and found this package through the forum. I want the most bang for my buck but I'm willing to pay the right price for quality stuff.

Thanks.

2. Sean Laughter

Sean Laughter Screenwriter

I don't have the receiver or the sub, but I do have the NSP-1 speaker package and couldn't be happier with it. The look nice with my setup and sound great in my non-audiophile opinion [​IMG]

3. Sean Conklin

Sean Conklin Screenwriter

Yes I believe it would be a nice combination!

4. Phil Iturralde

Phil Iturralde Screenwriter

5. David Biggs

David Biggs Agent

Thanks for the info. Phil, your webpage is very informative and has really made up my mind on the JBL system. As this is my first real Surround system, the choices are mindboggling but it seems I am making the right choice.

thanks again

6. Sean Conklin

Sean Conklin Screenwriter

I like Phils webpage and articles on the JBL's.

The Northridge speakers look good but not as pretty as some, but the same technology that goes into JBL's movie theater and multi media loudspeakers go into the Northridge (NSP-1)as well.

So it is no surprise to me how truly awesome these speakers sound for Home Theater and music. JBL really brings HT to life!