What's new

avonlea(disney channel) (1 Viewer)

tsodcollector

Supporting Actor
Real Name
matthew baduria
avonlea is one of the most popular television shows of the 90's.seasons 1-7 have been released on tsod back in the 2000's,but sadly it's out of print,one of the tsod's has flipper discs in one of those tsod sets,maybe shout could looked into these tsod sets,will be a fans dream come true.

smithbrad

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brad
Never heard of it
FYI. Avonlea (aka, Road to Avonlea) was produced by the same company in Canada that did "Anne of Green Gables." It would cater to an audience similar to "Little House on the Prairie" except with less of the Landon melodrama. It is a very good overall wholesome family series. It has a rating on IMDB of 8.5. While I wouldn't classify it as one of the overall most popular television shows of the 90's, I would say it was very popular within its demographic.

Gary OS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gary
FYI. Avonlea (aka, Road to Avonlea) was produced by the same company in Canada that did "Anne of Green Gables." It would cater to an audience similar to "Little House on the Prairie" except with less of the Landon melodrama. It is a very good overall wholesome family series. It has a rating on IMDB of 8.5. While I wouldn't classify it as one of the overall most popular television shows of the 90's, I would say it was very popular within its demographic.

Absolutely wonderful family show. I enjoyed it immensely upon a rewatch with my family earlier this year. Highly Recommended.

Gary "it is streaming on Gazebo TV" O.

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst
The entire series can be purchased digitally in HD at gazebotv.com along with every other program Kevin Sullivan owns.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation482
Recent bookmarks