What's new

AVIA or Video Essentials in Toronto.... (1 Viewer)

Phil

Stunt Coordinator
Hi Everybody,
Anyone out there able to tell me where I can pick-up (new or used) a copy of Avia - Guide to HT or Video Essentials in the Greater Toronto Area? I heard that Future Shop used to carry it but I checked, no luck.
Thanks,
Phil:)

Miles_W

Second Unit
You might want to try Bay Street Video. They are at Bay and Bloor ( On Bay just south a little near the Tim Hortons opposite Indigo)

Miles

Miles_W

Second Unit
There is one other place that I know of that might have them. There is an excellent dvd store up in Richmond hill called DVD Wave, I belive they are on Leslie near 14th ave. Let me know if you need more info...

Miles

Chris PC

Senior HTF Member
I'd also like to know some other places in the GTA where this might be available. Anything in the Durham region or Scarborough?

Dave Simpson

Second Unit
C'mon Chris! Surely a fella from Ajax takes a short trip to the Pickering Flea from time to time? As mentioned above by Miles, DVD Wave ( Link Removed ) from Richmond Hill is indeed excellent. But what makes the store even better for east-enders such as ourselves, is that they pack the whole thing up and move it to the Flea every weekend (Richmond Hill location is closed on the weekends, I believe). The top guy's name is Michel, and he's always a pleasure to deal with. WRT Avia and/or VE, your best bet is to call the store during the week, and ask him to bring a copy for you to the Flea. Always works for me. Cheers.
DS.

Arthur Legardo

Second Unit
Real Name
ArthurL
Chris PC, DVDWave has a stall at the Pickering Flea Market on the weekends, I forget what aisle he is in though. Call his store during the week and tell him that you'll pick it up at the flea market.

Dave Gilbert

Second Unit
Couple of clarifications:
DVD Wave is on Leslie, north of 16th Ave. First plaza on left past 16th Ave.
They are open on Saturdays.

PeteD

Stunt Coordinator
Edwards Record World at Yonge and Eglinton usually has a copy in stock of VE.

P.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks