Average Joe Strikes Back

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Chris Lockwood, Jul 14, 2005.

1. Chris Lockwood

Chris Lockwood Producer

Am I the only one watching this? The hunks group seems to be especially nasty this time.

2. phil-w

phil-w Stunt Coordinator

I am watching as well. I think they gave a lot of air time to the two particularly nasty ones. I don't understand why the redhead kept him around, unless the producers told her to because it would spice up the show.

This whole thing is a terrible train wreck, which is, I guess why I am watching. [​IMG]

3. Jason Harbaugh

Jason Harbaugh Cinematographer

I've been watching too. The very first episode though, they gave away practically the entire show within the first 10 minutes with saying and SHOWING "this is going to happen, then this will happen, then get ready because this is going to happen." You basically saw who was going to make it to the final few. [​IMG]

4. phil-w

phil-w Stunt Coordinator

Yeah that is one of my pet peves. Lately, all these shows, seem to spend half the time showing what is coming next. I think they picked it up from Dateline, which really spends half the show, either re-capping what they just went over before the commercial break, or giving a preview of what is coming up after the next one. If these shows would cut all that out, they would have about 15 minutes of real programming!!

Thank god for Tivo. [​IMG]

5. Jeff*S*C*

Jeff*S*C* Second Unit

I can't watch it anymore. That one prick pisses me off so much I can't stand it.[​IMG] I can't believe they kept that psycho on the show (actually I CAN believe it) after the way he was acting. Then just encouraging him with obviously having him go against Dante in the wrestling match and constantly giving him all the face time. This dude is so out there it's like he's from some after-school special about bullies or something.