What's new

Avengers: Infinity War -- Spoilers Thread (1 Viewer)

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
But I started thinking about this really cool, really obscure time travel movie called "Primer" - and a significant plot point in that film has to do with a character wearing an earpiece that we, as the audience, think nothing of when we first notice it.

I wouldn’t discount that, these guys seem to have thought everything out to the most minute detail

Edwin-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I watched this on NetFlix about a day ago. The sympathetic portrayal of Thanos, who just moments before has committed Universe-wide genocide, is kind of bizarre. You actually cannot feel mad or hateful toward him even though he has committed murder on a vast scale. It actually creeps me out that a person can see logic in his actions.

benbess

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ben
I think my local AMC theater is going to have this movie on 7 screens, including of course their IMAX theater. Showings start Friday at 8:30 am, which I don't think is something I've ever seen at this theater.

JimmyO

Berserker
Real Name
Jim
I think my local AMC theater is going to have this movie on 7 screens, including of course their IMAX theater. Showings start Friday at 8:30 am, which I don't think is something I've ever seen at this theater.

They're going to show Infinity War?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks