What's new

Avengers: ENDGAME (April 26, 2019) [NON-SPOILERS] (1 Viewer)

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I was surprised tickets didn't go on sale with the release of the second trailer. I'm thinking we might get a new TV spot during the NCAA men's basketball championship on April 8th and the spot will mention tickets now on sale or go on sale Tuesday the 9th.
I'm surprise too as I bought my Dolby Cinema ticket for "Captain Marvel" on January 10th even though it didn't open until March 7th.

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
New character posters were released today. Some of these could be considered spoilers. For that reason I tagged them, and also for brevity - there are *32* in total!

D2mUilEU4AAbLfF.jpg

D2mUlYjVYAA3eyV.jpg

D2mUrtvUwAAUB2B.jpg

D2mUub5UcAAB-mL.jpg

D2mU2hfUYAAE5-8.jpg

D2mU5VYU4AAvNMT.jpg

D2mU76XUcAA-FU7.jpg

D2mU_DuVAAAluKl.jpg

D2mVEx7VAAAQ4Vr.jpg

D2mVHydUcAEoYUp.jpg

D2mVKcaU4AAdyTd.jpg

D2mVOQsUwAAFvsf.jpg

D2mVklzUwAAMoji.jpg

D2mVnu9UkAA_7bt.jpg

D2mVsSzUwAAtTpZ.jpg

D2mVv6uU0AEAMLm.jpg

D2mV9mQUwAAbebd.jpg

D2mWCTBU8AIIKEu.jpg

D2mWE_OU4AEC4A-.jpg

D2mWJSpU4AEAPCt.jpg

D2mWObYVYAEk7i7.jpg

D2mWRTGVAAEtPO_.jpg

D2mWU6cUYAASXnx.jpg

D2mWYTTU0AELSSD.jpg

D2mWpILU0AYiFnO.jpg

D2mWuXBUcAAwdwZ.jpg

D2mWywTU8AALZdG.jpg

D2mW2Z_VYAEkFnn.jpg

D2mW7gBUcAEFToB.jpg

D2mXAI4U0AACcox.jpg

D2mXDxWVAAAwrgK.jpg

D2mXF3_UcAA2Ct4.jpg

Last edited:

JimmyO

Berserker
Real Name
Jim
Oh my goodness that was a treat flipping through those.

Definitely a spoiler or two in there, depending on how you choose to interpret.

Also, I believe there are at least two missing. What about

The Pim Parents, and agent Hill?

JimmyO

Berserker
Real Name
Jim
No interpretation necessary. The film makers have confirmed color = alive, B&W = in the soulstone (aka dead)

I don't think that's the spoiler that is being referred to.

Edit: if it truly is an issue of just having to have the same number on each side, then my thoughts about specific character inclusions probably aren't spoilers at all.

Last edited:

Josh Dial

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Dial
Yes, I know. So why isn't she among the missing/fallen?

I think they were trying to balance the posters out numerically. Half living: half snapped. I think they just simply may be missing a "major" living character to balance out showing an extra fallen character.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
I was surprised tickets didn't go on sale with the release of the second trailer.

I suspect the reason for this is because the second trailer came out in such close proximity to Captain Marvel's opening. Putting tickets on sale that early would have shifted the focus away from Captain Marvel. If they put tickets on sale in early April, Captain Marvel will still be around but will no longer be the focus of all the headlines anyway. This is what happens when they have movies so close together and they have to worry about keeping them distinct.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
New featurette ("We Lost"):

EDIT: Credits title card from the end:
Avengers_Endgame_091.jpg

I love that so many big names are forgoing having their names part of the marketing push in order to give the Infinity War ending some weight. I also love that the original six Avengers from Joss Whedon's first Marvel movie get top billing.

Last edited:

JimmyO

Berserker
Real Name
Jim
I posted all of these a little after noon today Adam, albeit spoilerized. Just a few posts above yours.

And thank you for doing that. I really liked looking at them. Loved seeing Thor's differently coloured eyes. Sweet!

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
I posted all of these a little after noon today Adam, albeit spoilerized. Just a few posts above yours.
Sorry about that, Doug. I don't know how I missed your post. I think I was skimming though to make sure nobody had already posted the featurette video, and then never went back to read the skimmed posts more thoroughly when I came across the posters elsewhere.

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
gamora wasn't snapped either.

Regarding that character's poster,
Gamora appears to be wearing the costume from Guardians 1, suggesting an element of time travel is involved, as has been suggested for a while.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
The posters for the dead characters who weren't snapped make sense to me because the remaining Avengers are still upset that they're dead and still want to avenge them, regardless of whether they died in the snap or not. Plus, obviously, they're recognizable characters and Disney wants to use whatever it can use to promote this film.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks