What's new

Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015) (1 Viewer)

Nigel P

Second Unit
Real Name
Nigel
I feel like soundtracks are an area where the Marvel films could improve. I like heroic themes for each character with Silvestri's Captain America being my favourite. I also liked his Avengers work so I would have been happy to have him back for the sequel. I enjoyed Tyler's Iron Man and Thor themes so it will be interesting to see what he can do with the ensemble nature of the Avengers.

I think Steven Price is doing Ant-Man so they are still mixing things up.

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
Gunn is using Tyler Bates for Guardians of the Galaxy. Of course, every Marvel film going forward from The Dark World on will have a little Brian Tyler in it at the beginning since he composed the new Marvel Studios fanfare.

Ejanss

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
EricJ
Freddie Z said:
Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver concept art:
Yeah, I can see that being good "normal" versions of the characters--
They're definitely borrowing the "Red leather jacket" look for Wanda that X-Men 3 used for Phoenix, and Quicksilver's running suit doesn't look so Olympic-silly. :)

Now, they just have to explain Scarlet Witch's powers without treading on Fox's mutants, which the comic itself went through hoops not trying to use "Magic" and anger the Bible-belt.

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
I suspect that Killian's talk with Pepper about the brain slot and how humans are destined for an upgrade will likely be the route they go in explaining Wanda and Pietro.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Sean Bryan said:
I suspect that Killian's talk with Pepper about the brain slot and how humans are destined for an upgrade will likely be the route they go in explaining Wanda and Pietro.
That's a good idea. If so, I wonder if the same person responsible for building Ultron will be responsible for their genetic manipulation.

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
Some set photos from Italy!
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
Thanks for the pics Sean. Very cool.
I have never been a fan of Elizabeth Olsen, so I guess I will have to warm up to her as Scarlett Witch. Quicksilver looks great.

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
Looks like Pietro has the same hair color as his sister but is dying it blond/silver.There are lots of pictures of "Ultron" out there as well (at least one iteration of him), but since its really more of a stand-in that will be replaced digitally I'm not sure about posting them.

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
I have always been a comic book nut, but oddly enough I never cared for "team" books like X-Men, Avengers etc. Spiderman, Batman, Flash, Superman, Hulk, and Conan The Barbarian were my series of choice. So it's weird that my favorite comic book movies are the "team" movies(X-men, Avengers)

When the first X-Men movie came out I started to go back and read issues of that series, and found it pretty awesome. And although I have read a ton of great Avengers comics it still isn't one of my favorites. The main reason for that is the schizophrenic, constant changes in the team. I hate every so many issues one of my favorite characters would be out to be replaced by another.
Still a pretty decent series though.

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
Joss gives a preemptive apology to the people of Seoul for the mess he's bringing to thier city http://youtu.be/1HriliDibpMAnd a few more set photos
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

FoxyMulder

映画ファン
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I'm sure i read somewhere that Chris Evans had a six picture deal, unfortunately i cannot find the link so it's just rumour.

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
FoxyMulder said:
I'm sure i read somewhere that Chris Evans had a six picture deal, unfortunately i cannot find the link so it's just rumour.
Yes, he does. After Age of Ultron he will still have Cap 3 and Avengers 3, then he plans on retiring from acting and focusing on directing. Unless, of course, Marvel makes him an offer he can't refuse for Cap and/or Avengers 4.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Sean Bryan said:
Some more Hawkeye photos
post-269967-0-15424600-1395873738.jpg
Sean Bryan said:
And a few more set photos
post-269967-0-34836200-1396039582.jpg
I'm always amazed when you see photos of Jeremy Renner off the big screen how short he is. With her heeled boots, Elizabeth Olsen is about the same height as him.

The wonders of movie magic, I guess. It's like Tom Cruise syndrome (which incidentally might of helped Renner's casting in "Ghost Protocol").

Nigel P

Second Unit
Real Name
Nigel
As per Marvel UK the release date for UK & Ireland has been brought forward to 24th April 2015. Only one year to go.

proxy.jpg

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
From the set, in support of a dying fan...
image.jpg
"When we started out on Monday evening, all we wanted to do was to make it possible for my father to see The Winter Soldier and maybe to get a few superhero selfies to make him chuckle," said Sophie Caldecott of her heartbreaking cause. "In under 48 hours our mission was accomplished, and then… we kind of went viral. I have to admit something right now: as a bit of perfectionist, it really bugs me that I can’t stay on Twitter all the time and thank each and every one of you who has tweeted the Marvel actors for us, sent messages of love and support, and sent us your sweet pictures for dad. But please know that our family are so very grateful, and we thank you from the bottom of our hearts, even if I haven’t said so directly."

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
Has Marvel changed the title of the 2012 film to Avengers Assemble? I've seen it a few times now, including the new Guardians of the Galaxy trailer today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks