What's new

AVATAR Contest Week One (4/13-4/21): Win one of 5 copies of Avatar on Blu-ray! (1 Viewer)

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
[COLOR= #ff0000]This contest is now over. Thanks to Fox and everyone who participated. Even though the contest is over, you can still play along [/COLOR]

The Random Integer Generator has spoken and our winners of this portion of the contest are:

Adam Lenhardt
RollingB (Scott)
Voon Jiet
BillPur (Bill)
Aaron Silverman

Original week one entry instructions:
All you need to do to enter is become an Avatar. Visit http://www.avatarmovie.com/becomeanavatar/ and follow the prompts to create and save your Avatar. Post it in this thread to enter.
Bonus Questions: Each week I will ask several bonus questions about Pandora. No need to panic as the answers can easily be found in Pandorapedia: The Official Field Guide to Avatar. To get a bonus entry into this weeks contest all you need to do is first enter by posting your Avatar and then send me a PM with the answer the the questions I post. Every correct answer you PM me is an additional entry into this weeks contest. Good luck!

First bonus question:
Saltcellar gracilis is the scientific name for what tree on Pandora?

Second bonus question:
What four-winged Pandorain wetland bird is described as "flamingo like"

Third bonus question:
How many crew members are on a Capital Star class ship?

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Bonus Questions: Each week I will ask several bonus questions about Pandora. No need to panic as the answers can easily be found in Pandorapedia: The Official Field Guide to Avatar. To get a bonus entry into this weeks contest all you need to do is first enter by posting your Avatar and then send me a PM with the answer the the questions I post. Every correct answer you PM me is an additional entry into this weeks contest. Good luck!

The first bonus question for this week: Saltcellar gracilis is the scientific name for what tree on Pandora?

Nick Martin

Senior HTF Member
My%20AVATAR%20-%20PayOwow.jpg

The photo I used was too blurry.

Like the use of "Quaritch" in the background of the site. :)

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Jason's trying to make the rest of us look bad with that big grin!

Bonus Update:
I have received PMs with the correct answer from Keith, Nicholas, Ed and Jason. Anyone who enters has until the end of the week to get the answers to bonus questions in. I will try to post another question tomorrow and on Saturday. Each one you answer correctly is a bonus entry.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks