What's new

AV1 vs. Paradox 1 (1 Viewer)

Martice

Screenwriter
Hi Andrew. This may help you.
Excellent review
If you want even more input go here.
Audio Asylum
Also, do a search on GR Research, Paradox 1 or AV1 in the speaker asylum section and you should have more than enough information regarding these speakers.
I should be receiving my pair of AV1+'s cabinets from Brian of Link Removed this Thursday and I should have some feedback in about a week from then.
Good Luck.

tom j r

Agent
Did I just not see it on the GR Research website, or are the cabinet dimensions for the AV1+'s not listed?

I really like these speakers but my space is limited.

TIA

Tom R

Martice

Screenwriter
Hi Tom. The measurements for the cabinets are roughly about 17(h)x13(d)x8(w). They are not the largest cabinets but they definitley are not the smallest. I think each cabinet empty weighs about 20+ pounds.
Give Brian of Link Removed a shout. He put my cabinets together and would know more than most about the size of these cabinets.
Good Luck

Brian Bunge

Senior HTF Member
Well, I don't have the plans in front of me, but off the top of my head the enclosures are 17.5"H x 8"W x 12.25"D. We threw one of the cabinets up on the shipping scale and it was 20lbs. with the crossovers included. The drivers will make it slightly heavier.

And no, the cabinet dimensions aren't on the site. I've been meaning to tell Danny about that.

Brian

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks