1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

AV mall legit?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Aslam Imran, Jun 7, 2002.

1. Aslam Imran

Aslam Imran Second Unit

Anybody know if AV mall is an authorized B&K dealer. They are not listed in the B&K site but do have some incredible deals on their amps. Just curious if anyone have any experience with them.

Thanks all.

2. Gifford L

Gifford L Agent

They say they are authorized for everything they sell so if they are not that is bad. However I can't see how they can get away with the internet sales on that kind of a scale if they are since it isn't supposed to be allowed.

3. Parker Clack

Parker Clack Schizophrenic Man

Parker
    Aslam:

AV Mall is a large corporation that has a very high reputation in the industry. You can bet that there is no way that B&K would let them get away with anything that is not as they advertise it to be. You can always email them about their policies but I know that you will not be disappointed in your purchase from them. They are a great group to work with. And getting the B&K line at such a great price is just another service that they provide.

Parker

4. Aslam Imran

Aslam Imran Second Unit

Thanks Parker, for the info. They will be on my top list for my amp upgrade.

5. Aslam Imran

Aslam Imran Second Unit

Parker,
    I spoke to B&K customer service this afternoon and found out that AV Mall is not an authorized B&K dealer. They told me that AV Mall might be selling B-Stock merchandise at such low prices and that it wouldn't be covered under manufacturer's warranty. That was a let down for me as I was on my way to ordering a 200x5 ch amplifier for an incredible low price of $1675 (MSRP $2500).
    The search continues[​IMG]