What's new

AV Furniture / Equipment Rack (1 Viewer)

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Check out the ones at bestbuy.com. I have the one on there that was $90 and i love it

Jonathan_M

Stunt Coordinator
I'll put in my vote for the Salamander Synergy. I've got a Twin 30 rack in Cherry with a drawer and a door (http://home.hiwaay.net/~jmoral/HT/).
The only thing you might want to know is that the side panels that slide into the synergy rails have a *slight* bit of play in them (so you can slide the panels in). This can be a problem if you have your subwoofer located near the cabinet as they WILL rattle. My solution was to tuck a piece of business card or index card in between the panel and the rail to snug it up. I called Salamander and they also suggested using a clear caulk to silence the rattles.
My .02 worth.
-Jonathan
------------------
"We're hosed. We lost the remote."

Alfonso_M

Second Unit

Doug_B

Screenwriter
Alfonso,
That Sanus Euro style would go well in my room. Let us know how it works out. I'm particularly curious about the weight capacity of each shelf, given it's advertised at 125 lbs on the web site. Hopefully you have a hefty amp or two :) . Also, did you order any extra pillars? It doesn't seem as if audio advisor stocks them, though.
Thanks.
Doug
------------------
"Today is a good day to die." ...Old Lodge Skins

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks