What's new

Autographed DVD thread (1 Viewer)

Garrett Lundy

Senior HTF Member
Clerk's : Animated series: autographed by Kevin Smith.

Nekromantik: autographed by director Jorg Buttgereit.

Rob Gillespie

Senior HTF Member
X-Men signed by Stan Lee and Bryan Singer - personally to me (none of that anonymous signing nonsense!).

I've also got twelve prints of pre-production Star Wars artwork signed by the artist Ralph McQuarrie - again, personally to me.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
X-MEN by Bryan Singer and Stan Lee (director/
creator)

SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER by John Badham (director)

BACK TO THE FUTURE by Bob Gale (writer)

AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN LONDON by John Landis and
Rick Baker (director/make-up)

MOULIN ROUGE by Baz Luhrman (director)

REAR WINDOW by Robert Harris (restorationist)

Robert Floto

Supporting Actor
Sorry, no DVDs signed. I do have my VHS copies of Never Say Never Again and The Empire Strikes Back autographed by the director, Irvin Kirshner...

David Glenn

Second Unit
Sopranos 3rd Season by Aida Turturro (Janice Soprano). A fellow Brooklynite. Unlike the character she portrays, she was extremly pleasant in person.

TonyDale

Second Unit
Mark, my Patinkin autographs come from a York, Pennsylvania concert Mandy did in conjunction with the cd release of DRESS CASUAL, his second cd.
Speaking of cds, that's where my treasure trove of autographs really are. And since we're on the subject of SUNDAY IN THE PARK WITH GEORGE, might I say that my cd booklet is inscribed by Mandy, Bernadette Peters, Barbara Byrne and Robert Westenberg.

Forgot to add to my autographed dvds:
THE FIRST NUDIE MUSICAL - Bruce Kimmel, writer, co-director, composer and actor.

Mark Bendiksen

Screenwriter
SUNDAY IN THE PARK WITH GEORGE, might I say that my cd booklet is inscribed by Mandy, Bernadette Peters, Barbara Byrne and Robert Westenberg
Wow. I take it that you actually saw that phenomenal musical live during its original run on Broadway then, huh? Now I'm really jealous!

Magnus Nord

Agent
well no signed DVD's yet :< but i do have a VERY VERY nice airbrush painting with the scene from Blade Runner when he holds the pidgeon.. signed by rutger hauer.

It was bought from his starfish foundation so its no fake, and its very beautiful to look at.

http://drzeus.cx/~thrasher/temp/bladerunnerme.jpg

there you have a pic of me and the painting.. the corner is missing since it was just supposed to be a pic of me ;) , have a nice day everyone!

ScottFH

Stunt Coordinator
"Seventh Voyage of Sinbad" signed by Ray Harryhausen, just 2 weeks ago at Seattle International Film Festival's "Evening with Ray Harryhausen"...

He was sitting in the audience with his wife on the aisle 6 rows behind me waiting for the evening to start, so I got up & walked back & told him his films had had a MAJOR effect on my childhood...

He smiled and said: "And you're not a delinquent?" - I laughed & said: "Not yet!".

He laughed, signed the DVD cover to "Seventh Voyage", then stuck out his hand (one of those hands that did ALL of that incredible stop-motion work) and shook mine...

I went back to my seat in a daze, of course...

Made my year!:)

Scott

Scott Bell

Stunt Coordinator
Heres my small list

1. Re-Animator signed by Jeffrey Combs
2. Gods and Monsters signed by Bill Condon, Clive Barker & one of the Producers(not at home to look)
3. Evil Dead II Lim. Ed. Tin signed by Ted Raimi
4. Alien Legacy: Aliens disc signed by Jenette Goldstein

I think thats it.

Chazz_S

Supporting Actor
Upcoming signing for anyone in the L.A. area, Harry Shearer and one of the animators will be signing The Simpsons: Season 3 at Virgin in Hollywood (26th). I'll try to make it there if I'm not busy.

Robert Evans did a signing for "The Kid Stays in the Picture" there as well this week.

RafaelB

Second Unit
Off the top of my head, I've got (all in person):

Sex and the City: Season 2 with Cynthia Nixon's autograph
Star Trek 2: Director's edition with George Takei's auto
Mallrats with Kevin Smith's personalised auto
My Fair Lady with Marni Nixon's (also personalised)
Gods & MOnsters with Lynn Redgrave's auto

I've got tons of CDs and playbills that have been signed and/or personalised as well. :D

Rafael

Mark Bendiksen

Screenwriter
A few weeks ago I got Philip Seymour Hoffman to sign my copy of 25th Hour after seeing him in Long Day's Journey Into Night on Broadway.

Link Removed

Martino

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Martin O.
I have the LD of Slap Shot signed by the three Hanson brothers...They came to a Sharks game, and were glad to sign it...

Ken Cline

Stunt Coordinator
Shawshank Redemption - Frank Darabont(director)
The Green Mile - Frank Darabont(director)
The Exorcist - Linda Blair
Malcolm X - Spike Lee
Summer Of Sam - Spike lee
Chasing Amy - Kevin Smith & Scott Mosier
Dogma - Kevin Smith & Scott Mosier
Clerks - Kevin Smith & Scott Mosier
The Patriot - Jason Isaacs, Roland Emmerich(director), Dean Devlin(producer)
The Buddy Holly Story - Gary Busey & Don Stroud
Spiderman (animated) - Stan Lee

Chazz_S

Supporting Actor
Man there are a lot of Kevin Smith signed DVD's here! Good thing I'm not a fan or else I'd be really jealous.

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
Well, Kevin is very accessible :)

Cowboy Bebop- Knockin on Heaven's door and series- Toshihiro Kawamoto(character designer)

Barefoot Gen- Masao Maruyama

Power Rangers Double Feature- Jonny Yong Bosch (we had him as a guest, and he did the whole sentai power-on dance, how could I not? :))

Battlestar Galactica- Richard Hatch (not the naked one), Dirk Benedict, Anne Lockhart, John Colicos, Jack Stauffer, Herb Jefferson Jr. And come October, Laurette Spang, Patrick MacNee, Terry Carter, Sarah Rush, Noah Hathaway, Stu Phillips and many more

Chasing Amy, Kevin Smith, Brian O'Halloran, Walt and Steve Dave

Weird Al Yankovic Live/The Videos- Weird Al and Bermuda (drummer)

T.M. Revolution- Summer Crush 2002(Concert)- Takanori Nishikawa (TM Revolution)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks