Auto Modellista Beta

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Rob Varto, Jan 6, 2003.

1. Rob Varto

Rob Varto Supporting Actor

Anyone get the Beta version of Auto Modellista today? I received an email about a month back asking if I'd like to register to be a Beta tester. I filled out the questionnaire but never heard back. Well today I received a manilla envelope with the game from UPS. Since I have a 10 day old at home, I've had NO time for gaming, but once I get a minute I'll post my review (albeit not as thorough as Romiers [​IMG] )

2. Curtis H

Curtis H Extra

i got the beta last friday. i tried to get online a couple of times and only was able to get one game successfully started/played. the graphics of the cars were pretty cool, background graphics were blah, the physics of the cars weren't as arcady as i was expecting and the cars felt "heavy". i tried to get online on subsequent days without any success. kinda gave up but i'll try again later.

3. GaryP

GaryP Second Unit

I'm also having issues getting set up, in fact I'm unable to even register an account at this point. I'll give it a shot over the next few days and weigh in with some thoughts if I get anywhere.

Gary