What's new

Auto-flip, S-video, Digital memory,Digital(DTS) out LD player........ (1 Viewer)

Corbin Stirn

Second Unit
I have a Panasonic LX-1000 in immaculate shape. This is a high-end player.......51 DB video S/N ratio(that's the equivalent to a Pioneer 704, which is also 51 DB). It has auto side-flip, Optical digital out(for DTS and PCM), And S-Video(S-VHS out). There is a jog/shuttle on both the remote and the player itself..it also has digital memory, which means you can pause and still-frame both CAV and CLV discs. It even has a feature that automatically turns off the player after a half-hour or so. It has the original remote AND Manual.......the remote is missing the battery cover on the back. This is a high-end player that would be a great piece to add as a main player or even a higher-end back-up. I'll also throw in 2 sealed LDs of Good Will Hunting(LBX) and Excalibur(LBX), as well as an opened In The Name of the Father. I am a Silver trader(+17) on the HTF good trader's list.....was a Master trader until they added the silver,gold and Master categories.

$190 SHIPPED in the Continental US...Canadian buyers contact me.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks