What's new

Authorized dealer for Marantz SR-7200? (1 Viewer)

Jeff Adams

Screenwriter
I am looking at buying the new Marantz SR-7200. I have seen a suggestion such as www.reliableaudiovideo.com. However they are not an authorized Marantz dealer. And I have always been told to stay away from non authorized companies. So are there any suggestions on a company that can give me a good price on this unit? So far I have only been able to get a $749 price locally. And I know I can do better.
------------------
"I'm your Huckelberry"

James D

Second Unit
I bought mine from http://www.hifi.com for $660. They regularly sell it for $800. Every few weeks they offer free shipping and an all receivers on sale promotion. When they have this sale, the price will be $760 delivered. They also have a coupon for $100 off $700. Enter SAVEHUNDRED in the coupon box and your final cost will be $660. Link through ebates and get an additional 3% cash back rebate. Hifi is an authorized Marantz dealer. They have a 30 day price protection policy and better yet, they offer a 45 day no questions asked return policy-including return shipping. They are very professional and are quick to refund your money. I unfortunately had to return my 7200 because of the lack of power and the hiss problem. I've heard that the newer production run has fixed these problems. Make sure that you get a 7200 with a serial # greater than 130xxxx.

Dalton

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dalton
I believe HiFi.com is the only internet authorized Marantz dealer. So if you are gonna buy online that is your best bet.

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
Dalton is correct. Www.hifi.com is the only dealer authorized to sell Marantz products online. Www.reliableaudiovideo.com is said by some to be affiliated with Uncle's Stereo in New York City, but I am not sure about this. Uncle's Stereo is not an authorized dealer and has a mixed reputation from what I have read.
------------------
My:
HT Pics ; Equipment List ; DVD Collection ; LD Collection
KeithH: Saving the Home Theater World Before Bedtime

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.