What's new

Austin Powers in Goldmember Infinifilm 12/3 (1 Viewer)

Bingo

Stunt Coordinator
Anyone else notice that the back of the case says DTS on the bottom?!

I'm impressed.....but I fail to see an indication of a gag reel. Too bad.

Jeff

Supporting Actor
If it does have DTS, I wonder if the picture is going to suffer since there is also a commentary and a fair number of special features. This should be on two discs.

Jeff

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
Edit: Upon closer inspection, it IS in DTS ES! It says so in tiny print in the back

Leon Liew

Stunt Coordinator
Well the Spy Who Shagged Me was in DD 5.1 suuround Ex.It's
a bonus to have this new one with DTS ES:)

Dave H

Senior HTF Member
DTS on top of everything else on one side? Can you say compression artifacts?

Adam_WM

Screenwriter
Real Name
Adam Moreau
Oh, on another sad note, according to some fine-print in the newest issue of Video Business, GOLDMEMBER will have 24 minutes of deleted/alternate scenes. Damn. So much for the missing hour and a half.

Brenton

Screenwriter
Not only does it say DTS-ES in the fine print, but the DTS logo is clearly the DTS-ES logo.

PaulP

Senior HTF Member
Oh, on another sad note, according to some fine-print in the newest issue of Video Business, GOLDMEMBER will have 24 minutes of deleted/alternate scenes. Damn. So much for the missing hour and a half.
Was there really that much taken out? I thought it was 40 minutes. Just as long as they keep the major cuts...

Adam_WM

Screenwriter
Real Name
Adam Moreau
I read somewhere (I was I remembered) that Goldmember was supposedly 3 hrs. before editing.

Dan Brecher

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Daniel
Whilst I share some compression worries, we are dealing with a movie that clocked in at a 95 minutes here so the results may be fine, but with infinifilm content it's still something to question... I noticed what looks to be the Logic 7 logo on the back there too, this perhaps indicates Mi Casa is mastering the audio.

Dan

Eugene Esterly

Supporting Actor
Cool. I never got to see Goldmember when it was shown in the theatres. I own the 2 other Austin Powers movies on DVD & I will purchase the Widescreen version of Goldmember. Yeah Baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks