What's new

Austin Meet? (1 Viewer)

Hank Frankenberg

Senior HTF Member
Let's do it, boys! Colin, I hope the job security get better. We don't need a party, we just want to get together and solve the world's problems (HT-wise, anyway!). I want to listen to your Maggies. Maybe I can bring a little projector.
Anyway, where shall we meet for lunch? It's decision time. What stores, or should we wait and take a vote at lunch? Either way is OK by me.
------------------
"Do you expect me to talk?"
"No Mr. Bond, I expect you to die!"

Greg Risley

Second Unit
I think we should decide at lunch where we sould go. My vote for resurant would be Serrano's on Anderson at around maybe 11 or 11:30 to beat the lunch rush.
Hank what little projector you planning on bringing? I was planning on bringing my NEC lt150. This should be fun having a selction of projectors.
Colin to save you a little of the hassel of hosting I would be glad to bring an ice chest with sodas and beer.
Let me know fellas.
Greg

Frederick_Falk

Second Unit
Serrano's sounds good to me. Beating the lunch time crunch sounds even better! I am still going to bring several DVD's for trade and I can bring some chips and dip for the get together at Colin's house.
Hey, Colin. How many do you have that have said they will be coming over to your place. We will need this information to make sure we bring enough for food and drinks. You certainly do not have to be the one to provide all of the food! You are being very nice just to open your home up to us and for hosting this party.
But we need to get busy as Saturday is just around the corner. I for one am looking forward to meeting with all of you again and talking HT!

Scott Oliver

Screenwriter
I am still planning on coming.
We should put together an email listing of Austin-area HTF members, to make planning these things more efficient.

Colin Dunn

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Colin Dunn
I'm going to second Greg's recommendation of Serrano's on Anderson. I'm going to be busy on Saturday morning, but around 1:00PM, I should be able to show up for lunch.
So let's plan on lunch starting at 1:00PM. If I'm not there, just grab a table and get started without me, and then I'll show up. At lunch, we'll figure out what stores to visit.
Then if you want to progress to my place, I'll show my home theater to anyone interested. Directions will be provided at lunch.
For the portion of the meet at my place, bring whatever drinks/snacks/HT equipment you want.
So far, I think about 4-5 people are interested in the meet. If you want to be there, post a reply in this thread so I know who to expect there...
------------------
- - -- - -
Colin Dunn

Hank Frankenberg

Senior HTF Member
I know Serrano's on 620 and on 183, but Anderson? What's it close to? Okay, see you guys and Kid Hayenga there at about 12-ish. Maybe there won't be a big lunch crowd on Saturday.
------------------
"Do you expect me to talk?"
"No Mr. Bond, I expect you to die!"

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks