What's new

Austin Home Theater Companies (1 Viewer)

BryanCR

Auditioning
Real Name
Bryan C
This probably isn't the ideal spot for this post but given all the Austin posts here I thought I would put it here. I just moved to town and I am building a house with a home theater and will be wired for whole house audio. I am looking for some names of good stores that would be able to do a theater install and an install of the whole house audio system. I also am looking for a means to stream a digital music library through the house. If any fellow Austinites have some names that could share with me I would be grateful.

Thanks!
Bryan

Hank Frankenberg

Senior HTF Member
Welcome to Austin and the Austin HT area!!
I used to consider going into the install business on the side, but in the past two years, the market has become flooded with independant installers as well as the HT store installers. I'm sure some are very good, but recommend you get customer recommendations (as you're trying to do here). I will give you the name of one of your local loose-knit group of enthusiasts:
Frederick Falk. He's done video projector installs, and is in charge of his church's A/V equipment, and is honest and capable regarding planning and installing wiring. I'll PM you with his phone numbers.

BTW, have you heard of Squeeze Box?: http://www.silentpcreview.com/article287-page1.html

BryanCR

Auditioning
Real Name
Bryan C

Hank... I never saw a PM from you. Would you send me that number? Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks